While ABA does not dictate how individual wild horse member groups operate, membership is contingent upon the group having consistent/similar objectives to ABA principles and activities and preferably a ‘not for profit’ status.
To be a full member of the ABA the group must be an ‘incorporated’ organisation and have a Constitution that is consistent/similar to the principles/activities for the ABA constitution and preferably have a ‘not for profit’ status.
Each Full member group is entitled to one vote.
The ABA Committee may from time to time accept other groups as a member under the category of Associate Member with no voting rights. Such groups must be an ‘incorporated’ organisation and be supportive of ABA principles, activities and preferably have a ‘not for profit’ status.
Our Members are listed below and you can view further information by clicking on their name or via our Links Page.
- Australian Brumby Horse Register (All states)
- Coffin Bay Brumby Preservation Society Inc. (SA)
- Kaimanawa Heritage Horses (NZ)
- Save The Brumbies Inc. (NSW)
- South East Queensland Brumby Association (Qld)
- Victorian Brumby Association Inc.(VIC)
- Heritage Brumby Advocates Australian Inc. (All states)